OUR GUESTS REVIEWS
We have the pleasure and the honor to welcome guests from all over the world. Anyone of them have their own expectations and their own taste. Our mission is to exceed their expectations and make their experience in Florence and with us unforgettable.
We are continuously looking for improvement, this is why it is so important for us when our guests decide to share their impressions about their stay in Florence at the Peruzzi Royal Suite.
Check it out on our partners' sites to see all the reviews, or read this short essay we prepared for you
Rated 9.7/10 - Exceptional ! Location rated 10 by Booking guests
Rated 5/5 by Vrbo guests - Host Premium
Rated 5/5 by Airbnb guests
- Fabio’s place was even better than the pictures show. Fabio was a wonderful host, very responsive, nice, and the apartment was beautiful and in the perfect walking distance to everything in the heart of Florence. Felt right at home and the place was very comfortable!
Patrick (USA, June 2023)
- I would like to say that I visited Italy to attend a Birthday Celebration. Let me tell you we visited Florence and we could not have chosen a better location. LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! We were in the BEST location. Walkable to some of the best restaurants and shops. The Decor in the home was Stunning, amazing and welcoming and you felt you were in Florence. All of our needs were met and we left feeling like we could have stayed a few more days. Alex met us on the first day to thank us for staying at their home.....that was a special touch and sealed the deal for an amazing experience. When we left....we all agreed this was an amazing experience. Florence is a hidden jewel.....it is absolutley breathtaking. The people in the Town were amazing........I have nothing but great things to say. If you are looking for suggestions for food or activities Alex awaits your requests with amazing suggestions. If you are on the edge about what to do...PLEASE GO AND PLEASE CHOOSE THIS HOME AS YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME!
Anthony (USA, may 2023)
- A special, luxurious and perfect location to stay in for a couples weekend in Florence!
We were greeted by Alex at the property and he showed us in and around. He waited for us after our flight had been delayed! The property was exceptionally clean and had everything you could need! (Including umbrellas which we really needed!) superb communication before our stay and lots of information provided on best way to travel to the property and then information on Florence to allow us the best stay!
Laura (UK, may 2023)
- We really enjoyed staying at this property! Our host was wonderful and provided us with what we needed for a pleasant stay. This included breakfast, milk in the refrigerator, and extra towels and blankets. He helped us with some great suggestions for restaurants and scheduled our taxi ride to the airport! The suite is in an historic building and is decorated beautifully and is very clean and well maintained. It has a full kitchen, a breakfast bar, pull out sofa, beautiful master bedroom and a bathroom with a rain shower and tub. There are wonderful restaurants right across the street, as well as one of those wine windows where you can grab a glass of wine! We were able to walk everywhere... what a great location! I would highly recommend this property to anyone who wants to enjoy Florence!
Julie (UK, April 2023)
- What if there is perfection? Try the Peruzzi suite without hesitation!
Exceptional stay in Fabio and Alex's apartment. The decor is all in order… the location, the comfort, the calm: everything is perfect! Alex is very approachable and helpful. The apartment met all our expectations and more. We will keep a great memory! Thank you for those wonderful moments spent in this wonderful city!
Florence (France, March 2023)
- Overall, this is a wonderful place to stay, great location, good hosts. I will be here next time!
I had the pleasure of staying at Peruzzi Royal Suite in March of 2023, and I will tell you that it was fabulous. I stayed there 8 nights, and will stay there again on my next visit to Florence. The apartment is well equipped with everything you need – the kitchen is well stocked, and there is a Nespresso coffee maker there as well. The apartment is roomy, and is well suited for 4 people. The hosts were nice enough to stock the kitchen with some cereals, jams, tea, water and milk when I arrived, which I really appreciated. After a long plane trip, I really enjoyed taking a bath in the big tub! Alex was extremely helpful in getting me set up in the apartment. He was there when I arrived even though my flight was delayed, and showed me the apartment. He also walked me to the nearest market so I could get supplies. He also recommended a pizza restaurant which is right around the corner which I can also recommend, some of the best pizza I have had, Berbere Pizzeria. Alex also helped my arrange an early morning taxi ride to the airport when my phone stopped working. Alex and Fabio are great hosts! So I my opinion the best part of this apartment is its location. It is minutes away from historic churches, museums, squares, restaurants and shopping areas. I was impressed about how centrally located the apartment is to this beautiful city. And yet, this area of the town is very quiet, did not have a lot of city noise. The hosts provide a guide in the apartment to probably 20 different restaurants they think are good, and provide maps how to get to each one. I tried a few, they were great.
Dennis (USA, March 2023)
- Very beautiful apartment, equipped with all comforts, located in a quiet, little square in the historic center of Florence. Highly recommended.
Stefano (Italy, January 2023)
- Recently opened, it enjoys a strategic position and offers all the comforts for a pleasant stay. nice design, excellent cleanliness and great friendliness from the staff.
Gabriele (Italy, January 2023)
- Amazing apartment even better than it seemed on line, kitchen contains everything you need. Bathroom is cozy and atmospheric, perfectly tidy! Bed(s) are comfortable. Alex is an excellent host. We enjoyed our stay at this perfect location, we will definitely come back!!
Pauline (Netherlands, January 2023)
- Great equipment: everything is new, modern, comfortable, tasteful and to feel good. The landlord is very friendly, helpful and courteous: you feel very well cared for and treated like a friend and not just a guest... Breakfast service ordered with specific requests: all wishes were fulfilled. Super location, everything within walking distance to the old town: only 1 minute to Santa Croce, about 5 minutes to Palazzo Vecchio. Check-in and check-out very easy.
Johann (Switzerland, November 2022)
- I flew to Florence for 3 weeks to study a marble and clay sculpture course. I booked the Peruzzi Royal Suite directly through their website and I'm so glad that I did. The communication and help throughout booking was fantastic. Alex and Fabio were friendly, helpful and informative. The apartment was even better than I'd hoped for. It was immaculately clean, had everything I could have asked for and the location was perfect. I had a breakfast hamper for the first few days and my bedding and the apartment were cleaned weekly to a fantastic standard. I requested for my clothes to be collected and dry cleaned weekly, which Alex was more than happy to arrange for me. Nothing was a problem and I felt comfortable and relaxed whilst staying here. Thank you both so much. I can't wait to visit Florence again and will be sure to re-book at The Peruzzi Royal Suite. Many thanks.
Mark (UK, October 2022)
- We had a wonderful stay in you charming apartment !
Carlina (Italy, October 2022)
- Top place in a top location !
Francesca (Netherlands, October 2022)
- The apartment is in a 16th century building, in a small square. The position could not be more perfect for visiting Florence. You are situated between the Santa Croce Church and the Uffizi Museum. Both are no more than a few minutes walk away. You have many restaurants and bars on your door step, including one of the famous 'wine-windows'. The apartment is really well equipped and beautifully furnished. The photograph's do not do it justice. The host, Alex, could not have been more helpful and communicative. He'd bought us items for breakfast, on our first day, as well as a toaster for his English guests! He even helped with our taxi for our return to the airport, as our Italian is rather poor. This was a lucky find for our October holiday, do not hesitate to book if there's availability! Would definitely return if visiting in the future.
Sian (UK, October 2022)
- Great location, beautiful historic building. Communication was great and unit was very clean and prepared for our arrival!
Stephen (USA, September, 2022)
- Thank you so much for a wonderful place for us to stay here in Florence, many many thanks.
Nicholas (UK, September 2022)
- Thank you so so much. It was such an amazing place. Gorgeous inside and thank you for all the amenities you had for us. It was much appreciated. Also Alex very helpful. Actually everything was great. Loved staying there.
Lita (USA, August, 2022)